This documentation walks through the steps to add a new investment to the website.
- Go to Pages.
- Duplicate an existing Investment page with the Duplicate This button.
- Change the content to match the new Investment.
- Change the Page Title to the new Investment.
- Change the Single Image at the top to the new logo.
- Update the Status text to the left.
- Update the main content.
- Update the Theme Button text and link.
- Publish the page.
- Edit the Investment Page.
- Find the right section for adding the new Investment.
- Add a single image component to the top of the section using the investment logo. You may need to move existing investments down and to the right to make sure the newest is always at the top left.
- In the Single Image component dialog, scroll down to find the Image Link field. Make sure the link goes to the new page you created in steps 1-4.
- Publish the Investments Page.
Note: Logos must be sized to 400×200.